Bachelor of Business Studies (First Year)
- B. English 201
- Accounting for Fin and Planning 211
- B. Economics 203
- Business Statistics 202
- Principle of Management 213
Bachelor of Business Studies (Second Year)
- B. Communication 205
- Macro Economics206
- Cost and Mgmt. Accounting 212
- Fundamentals of Mkt. 214
- Foundation of Human Resource 216
Bachelor of Business Studies (Third Year)
- Business Law 204
- Fund Of financial Mgmt 215
- Business Env. and Strategic Mgmt 217
- Fund of Taxation and Auditing 218
- Organizational Behavior 219
Bachelor of Business Studies (Fourth Year)
- MGT 220 Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development
- MGT 221 Business Research Methods
- Acc-250 Acc for Banking/ Mkt. 250 Fundamentals of Selling/ Fin 250 Fun of Corporate Finance
- Acc-251 Acc for Business /Fin- 251 Commercial Bank Mgmt
- Acc-252 Advanced Financial Accounting/ Fin 252 Foundations of Financial Ins and Management
- Acc -253 Advanced Auditing/Mkt-253 Fundamental of Advertising / Fin 253 Fundamentals of Investment
- Mkt. 254 Fundamental of Service Marketing/ Acc 254 Budgeting and Controlling of profit
- a) The students who have passed S.E.E. or equivalent examination under recognized board of exam are eligible for +2.
- b) Students who have passed +2 or equivalents under recognized board of exam is eligible for bachelor level.
The fees for the academic year 2075/076 have been arranged as follows.
|Scholarships in First Year
Note: Poor and Deprived segment – Partial / Half Scholarship
Scholarships: Class topper of 2nd , 3rd and 4th Year will get 50% scholarship on monthly fee
Kantipur Campus conducts the following tests and exams.