STUDENT PROGRESS AND ACHIEVEMENT
Student progress and achievement includes academic progress, personal skill of each student and counseling services are provided to support the personal growth and well being of every student.
In addition, the teacher monitors and guides the development of student providing further support to those in need.
Submit the online Enquiry From or visit the school to learn more about admission information.
The parents are requested to visit the school office, fill out the registration form and purchase the school prospectus.
Kindly carry 2 latest passport sized photos of the child alongwith a copy of date of birth certificate.
SCHOOL VISIT AND INTERACTION WITH THE PRINCIPAL
Parents and guardians are invited to visit the school to understand the culture and ethos of the institution.
A meeting can be scheduled with the Principal. So parents can have an interaction with the head of the school.
This can be done by fixing a prior appointment through a mail or telephone. A meeting can also be arranged with the vice-principal to see any other teacher of the school.
The parents needs to fill up the admission form and ensure all documents are in order and attached with the form. The following documents need to be submitted along with the Registration form.
- Copy of birth Certificate.
- 4 Photograph of student.
- Original TC from the previous school (for students seeking admission from class II onwards).
The forms must be completed and duly signed by both parents (father and mother).
ACCEPTANCE OF ADMISSION
- Students are admitted on merit basis and depending on seats available.
- We conduct of formal interview with the child and parents.
- Selected candidate will be required to the fee payments within 3 days of the result.
- The school reserves the right to admissions. The decision of the Admission committee will be final.
- Admission is open for Nursery to standard nine.
- Once the fee and documents are submitted, Parents will receive an admission confirmation letter through E-mail from the school. Parents will be notified about further formalities to be completed if any.
Parents will be intimated of the date and time of uniform & text books issue.